Last weekend, Luke and Aaron came to visit me here in Los Alamos and we accomplished the following:
* documentation doctests fixed
* pexpect wrappers to maxima
* couple match bugs fixed
* lots of patches reviewed and pushed in
* made pydy simplify trig expressions
* pexpect wrappers to autolev
* work on the odes module
* visited hot springs
Pictures of the last item were requested, so Aaron (left), Luke:
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Los Alamos Sprint
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I also did some work on the odes module, though I did that mainly on my own.
Thanks, I've updated the post.
Prisiel som na stranku lebo som hladal informacie o SciPy, a vidim voliake ceske meno. Len tak pozdravujem. Volam sa Lubos, a ja pouzivam SciPy v nasa v marylande.
Post a Comment